Call 269-329-4869

Involved in an accident? Ask for Graham's Towing and Recovery


Covering all of Southwest Michigan

Payment Options

If your vehicle has been impounded, payment must be made in cash only.


Police or Private Property Impounded Vehicles


In the unfortunate event that your vehicle has been impounded by a police department or a private property, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle. Please note that this is required by State Law and we are unable to deviate from these requirements.

To release a vehicle you will need the following:

  • Valid drivers license and/or government issued photo identification card (passport, military ID, state issued ID card).
  • Proof of vehicle ownership (vehicle title, registration or bill of sale).

All fees are to be paid in cash.